Saturday, September 12, 2009

September Card Club

The theme for this month was fall colors.
Here are the cards so far (looking forward to seeing what Barbie Jo and Kara create):


I'm a copy cat so, of course, I cased a design I found on Split Coast Stampers. I've been wanting to use that stamp since I bought it...glad I finally did it.

This is Jen's awesome owl card. She started out with something completely different in mind. I'm not sure what it was, but I'm happy with where her creativity took her.

Chere combined watercolors, vellum, and embossing to come up with this cute card. I like the shimmer.

Summer wanted to use her origami paper and even stamped an origami bird on her envelope. She didn't think it looked very autumny, but looking at it now, it seems kind of harvesty to me -- the orange from the scarecrows shirt the yellow of the fields... And I love that button.

No comments:

Post a Comment