Barbie Jo was out of town for our August meeting, but I'm sure I'll love her card too.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Card Club
I have been bringing home some cute creations from card club lately and thought I'd share.

Summer made this really cute fancy fold card. I love it!
Chere made this sweet spinner card. As it spins across the opening, it reveals, "Happy Birthday". Once you start spinning, it's hard to stop.
Jen made this buckle card. Pull the striped paper "belt" out of the slot to open the card. Clever!
This was my card for the month. It's a spinner too. I might be making more of these for the Cards for Heros organization. They send homemade cards to deployed servicemen so they have something special to send home to their loved ones. I bet a little boy would love to get this from his father or mother.
Barbie Jo was out of town for our August meeting, but I'm sure I'll love her card too.
Barbie Jo was out of town for our August meeting, but I'm sure I'll love her card too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment