Last week as I was reviewing in my head what I needed to accomplish during the week, card club flitted into my mind. I dismissed it quickly, because it was still September. Fast forward a few days. I'm sitting on the couch with my little one, after a crazy afternoon, when I get a phone call from Chere. "Is card club tonight?" she asked. Suddenly it hit me...Monday may have been September, but Thursday was October, and we meet the first Thursday of the month. I hoped everyone else would forget as well, but no such luck. I was the only slacker. Well my cards are finally done, and have been delivered to all but one person. Since I didn't show up for the exchange, I don't know who made which cards, but I am going to guess. Here it goes:

These are some of my cards --of that I am sure. You can write a note on the back of the tag and display the front on the base, which folds flat and holds the tag like a pocket for delivery. Here's one close up:

The ribbon reminds me of a witch's tights.

I'm guessing this one is Summer's creation. She's great at using different papers together.

Chere probably made this one. She mentioned this stamp when we were talking. Or maybe Barbie Jo borrowed the stamp to make this card. It's a toss up. That die cut is a Quickutz for sure.

That being said, I'm guessing this card was made by Barbie Jo. It, too, was made using Quickutz dies. It opens...

to reveal a die cut witch's hat. And opens again...

to show the witch's cauldron (another die cut).
If Barbie Jo ended up making the cat card, then Chere made this one.

This looks like a Kara card to me.

See that ribbon? That screams Jen. Nice finger. I'll be more careful next time.
That's it for October cards, but I also received a couple for last month:

Barbie Jo's creation?

And this looks like a Kara card. Love that paper!
I'll cry myself to sleep tonight if I am completely off on my predictions. Actually, I'll just laugh (with a little mud on my face) and realize I don't know my friends styles as well as I thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment