Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween

We got out our halloween decorations over the weekend, and it wasn't much. I searched the net and found some inspiration:


I found this vignette over at the DIY Show Off. Love the skull displayed on the cake plate. As for the tree...my mom has some manzanita branch "trees" that she set in plaster last spring and never used. She kindly gave me one that I will modify for my console table.



Isn't this a cute witches broom? I saw it at Imperfectly Beautiful. I looked through my stash of ribbon - nothing halloween like. So this project is out. But I could easily make a Christmas broom for a witch.


I found this display over at Imperfectly Beautiful as well. I love the pumpkin topiaries. So cute! If only I had a little money to burn... But I had fun looking and the ideas are now stashed away in my head for future use.

No comments:

Post a Comment